Monday, May 23, 2005

*yawn*

Quick recap before I crash into bed.

Saw Charmed this morning. Am I the only person who thinks evil bridesmaid looks scarily like Kelly Ripa? Yeah, thought so.

Got five rounds in on the travel sock today on the way to campus. It's only taken me how long to get back to knitting on it? Pictures tomorrow, hopefully, in an attempt to prod myself into being more productive on the socks (here's a pic of travel sock #1 for now). Didn't get any knitting done on either jacket/cardigan. Meh.

But, paper is mostly finished. It will be finished and emailed off to prof tomorrow by 3:30. Preferrably in his mailbox on campus as well, but I'm not going to be picky. At about noon I called it quits on writing, with it basically finished so I could set it aside for a while. Think I'll take an early bus in tomorrow to check to make sure I have my APA cites correct and print it off before work. Hopefully there will be more knitting on the cardigan/jackets tomorrow.

And pictures. Because being able to show progress will help motivate me. That and the fact that I'll just be working the next few weeks, not work and class.