Sunday, May 22, 2005

Meh. Meh meh meh meh meh.

I'm happy to announce that contortionism does help with the hiccups. Of course, you have to drink an entire glass of water with it practically going up your nose as you swallow, but the hiccups are gone.

Obviously, today has been rather meh. Paper is going nowhere (well, it's nearly half done, but it's the easy half that's done), haven't gotten any knitting on the jacket done (and attempts to use knitting as my carrot to motivate my paper writing haven't helped), realized my website disappeared as I didn't get it renewed and the email to renew went to the old school email that's no longer usable and the website won't let me renew, I missed Charmed, had the hiccups and not even dark chocolate M&Ms (which are usually my cure for all ills) aren't helping. So yes, rather meh here today. My goal, though, is to finish the last of this half of the paper before going to bed. Hopefully my brain will come online enough to do that.

Of course, the minute I lay down I'll be wide awake and won't get to sleep until close to 1:00 or 2:00. But if I get this paper finished I'll reward myself with signing up for SP5. And working on the jacket back. And swatching the clover lace pattern for SnBN.