Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas knitting is frantically getting knitted. Or something like that. The thing is, however, that I really only have until next Friday because of travel plans. Yikes!

My Kitty Toy Swap partner sent me a lovely package the other day - great toys for the babies and a supremely lovely sock/lace-weight yarn for me. Love it. My package for my recipient(s) went into the mail today. I hope they like it! :D

My Traveling Scarf Swap person, ever so lovely, sent me tea! And not just any tea, a Harney and Sons sampler pack. The English Breakfast and Apricot were lovely. The peppermint is 'okay'. Not something I'd purchase separately, but I wouldn't turn it down if it came in a sampler pack.

The Garden Variety shawl patterns are on sale right now. So far I have them and the pumpkin patch scarf in my cart for just $24. I'm trying to decide if I want to add Leaves of Grass and/or Sherwood. 

Forgot my regular glasses at home today, so I've been wearing the spare set (2 prescriptions old). My vision is okay enough I can get out of the house with them, but my astigmatism is bad enough I can't spend the day on the computer without them and remain headache free. Even with the old glasses I had a headache by 10:30. Ugh.